Wednesday, May 6, 2020

World Champion Geographer


I am the geographic champion of the world.

Okay, I'm not. That championship is currently held past times Frederick B. But I am the 5th highest scorer today on the Esri MapQuiz. Which is adept plenty for me.

MapQuiz is a your geographic literacy game which tests how good yous tin sack recognize satellite imagery from dissimilar locations unopen to the world. Log-in to MapQuiz amongst a Facebook draw of piece of job concern human relationship together with yous volition live on shown a serial of satellite images. All yous accept to produce is approximate the right place from 4 suggestions.

You are awarded points for each place that yous instruct right together with for how speedily yous tin sack answer. After yous accept completed half dozen rounds of the game yous tin sack compare your grade against today's pinnacle scores, the pinnacle scores recorded this month, the best this yr together with the all fourth dimension pinnacle scores.

I'm alarm yous though yous volition accept to become some to trounce me!

No comments:

Post a Comment