Tuesday, July 20, 2021

It's Snowing On Street View


Last calendar week for Apr Fool''s Day I created a niggling Street View app that overlaid  animated clouds on Street View. Today I idea I'd come across if I could exercise a niggling Street View application that featured animated falling snow.

Luckily for me Seb Lee-Delisle has created a nifty HTML5 Canvas Snow inward 3d library. This library creates a canvass chemical ingredient amongst falling snow. I item similar how the snowfall inward this library is responsive to mouse movements.

It was a elementary undertaking for me to but exercise a Street View event in addition to overlay the snowfall canvass on elevation of the Street View. Here's the resultant - Street View Snow. If you lot convey the hacking chops you lot could educate this past times using the Street View Depth library to exercise an application where the snowfall genuinely accumulates on the border of buildings in addition to objects inward the Street View.

No comments:

Post a Comment