Sunday, November 7, 2021

Gingee Fort On Street View


This calendar week Google released roughly genuinely amazing Street View imagery inward India. Much of the publicity surrounding the free has focused on the Street View imagery from the Taj Mahal. The Taj Mahal imagery is fantastic exactly I've flora myself over the terminal few days spending most of my fourth dimension exploring the extraordinary Street View imagery of Gingee Fort.

Gingee Fort inward Tamil Nadu is a genuinely huge fort complex consisting of viii miles of fort walls connecting iii large hillocks, each of which themselves are topped yesteryear huge fortifications. I'd never heard of Gingee Fort earlier so, piece exploring the fort inward Street View, I've flora myself scouring the meshwork trying to notice out to a greater extent than almost the diverse buildings as well as landmarks inside the fort complex.

This morn I rapidly seat together a map of Gingee Fort alongside links to roughly of the best Street Views I've flora inside the fort. I bring included whatever data I've been able to discovery almost the amazing buildings as well as landmarks inward the fort.

No comments:

Post a Comment