Saturday, January 8, 2022

Mapping The World's Biggest Orgy


I'm feeling a lot amend amongst the footing today. I've only used Google search auto-complete to interrogation what the footing loves in addition to I discovered that the footing is sum of countries that dear each other.

After completing my What the World Wants map yesterday I was a petty depressed to listen that "Iran wants to destroy Israel'. Imagine how much happier I experience today to larn that 'Iran loves Israel'. In fact, much to my surprise, close of the Middle East loves Israel. According to Google search auto-complete Lebanon, Egypt, Islamic Republic of Iran in addition to Syrian Arab Republic all dear Israel. Hurrah! That's the work of the Middle East solved!

Yes, the footing is only 1 big huge love-in. Pan in addition to zoom inwards on my What Countries Love map in addition to you lot volition detect province subsequently province declaring dear for their neighbors.

The solely wing inwards the ointment is that a lot of this dear goes unrequited. For example, United Mexican States loves the USA but unfortunately the USA loves India, People's Republic of Bangladesh loves Islamic Republic of Pakistan but Islamic Republic of Pakistan loves Republic of Republic of India in addition to Canada loves Great Britain but the Great Britain loves India.

Hmm .. there's a definite tendency here. Republic of Republic of India appears to last a series habitation wrecker. Shame on you lot India.

No comments:

Post a Comment