Friday, October 8, 2021

Map Your Facebook Likes


Like Map is a cool agency to map all the pages you lot accept liked on Facebook. Many pages you lot 'like' on Facebook accept a physical address as well as using Like Map you lot tin persuasion them on a Google Map.

To job your ain map of your Facebook likes you lot precisely involve to sign-in to Like Map amongst your Facebook account. Your map is as well as thence created automatically. The map is an interesting agency to visualize your Facebook likes.

For me the map was quite revealing close how Facebook seems to endure able to elicit 'likes' out of you lot without you lot fifty-fifty realizing. I had no thought I had liked thence many pages on Facebook. In fact the entirely place that appears on my map that I tin genuinely hollo upwardly 'liking' is the store inwards the screenshot above.

No comments:

Post a Comment