Saturday, March 19, 2022

Trains, Planes Together With Automobiles


Somebody has position together a overnice map of links to carry themed Street View images. Street View Transit Collections is organized into 3 categories, Stations, Airports as well as Museums.

My favorite links are inwards the museum category, which links to such gems equally the Porsche Museum, the purplish Queen Mary as well as the San Diego Air as well as Space Museum. I dearest museums then I savor the adventure to tour museums roughly the basis on Street View that I volition in all probability never teach to watch inwards person. However I know some of you lot volition teach but equally much pleasance from taking tours of prepare stations as well as airports that look on Google Maps Street View.

No comments:

Post a Comment