Monday, May 10, 2021

Dr Who Takes Over Google Maps

Update: The Cyberman in addition to Tardis bring instantly been removed from Google Maps. Boo!



Earlier today I posted close this moving-picture present of a Cyberman that has of a precipitous appeared on Google Maps in Merthyr Tydfil, Wales. I assumed that this was the number of individual playing around amongst Google Maps Maker to alter Google Maps.

However I bring instantly constitute the TARDIS on Google Maps at a place nearby to the Cyberman .


I mean value Dr Who is truly produced yesteryear BBC Wales. I'm thus kickoff to wonder if this mightiness truly move role of some marketing drive yesteryear the BBC in addition to Google to promote the adjacent flavor of Dr Who. Please allow us know inwards the comments if yous honour whatsoever to a greater extent than Dr Who related surprises on Google Maps.

No comments:

Post a Comment