Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Google Maps Monday


Last calendar week Google released the latest update to its Panda filter for Google search. The immediate lawsuit for me was a 50% cutting inwards search traffic from Google search to Google . Incredibly Google's Panda filter has resulted inwards Google losing 90% of traffic inwards simply eighteen months.

In a tally of anger I reported on Google+ that I was going to terminate reporting on Google Maps on Google . You tin read to a greater extent than or less of the reactions to that determination on this Hacker News thread.

Overall the responses convey been by together with large positive. However I did have a pocket-size release of e-mails from frustrated developers, peculiarly from those who had Google Maps visualizations hit to loose together with hadn't seen my master copy post on Google+. In that post I gave developers 24 hours to submit their maps earlier I dropped coverage of Google Maps.

It isn't fair that my frustrations amongst Google search should punish these Google Maps API users together with then I've decided that today volition forthwith hold out Google Maps Monday. Today I shall hold out clearing the decks together with reviewing to a greater extent than or less of those Google Maps that didn't brand my really tight deadline.

No comments:

Post a Comment