Thursday, April 16, 2020

The 100 Best Maps Of 2014


The 2014 Maps of the Year is my selection of the best 100 interactive digital maps released this year. It was a difficult selection to brand together with I left off many keen maps (and ended upwards alongside a lastly listing of 116 maps).

You tin filter the listing yesteryear map provider. Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 few of the maps purpose to a greater extent than than i map library, for event they mightiness purpose Mapbox for the map tiles together with Leaflet,js for the display. Unfortunately the template I created for the listing exclusively allows me to add together i tag to each map. Where to a greater extent than than i mapping library has been used I've had to brand an arbitrary selection for which tag to use.

The 2014 Maps of the Year doesn't seem to hap Internet Explorer. Try Chrome or Firefox instead!

No comments:

Post a Comment