Friday, April 17, 2020

The 2014 Maps Of The Year


It's that Maps of the Year fourth dimension again. Each Dec I await dorsum in addition to celebrate closed to of my favorite interactive maps of the year. This twelvemonth I've separate my annual round-up into 2 parts. Maps of the Year - Part One covers the months of Jan through June, alongside the final half-dozen months of the twelvemonth to come upward earlier the New Year.

The Maps of the Year doesn't look to operate on Internet Explorer. Try Chrome or Firefox instead!

This twelvemonth you lot tin filter my round-up past times map provider. This is actually handy for anyone who wants to detect peachy examples of maps past times specific mapping libraries. However, regrettably, it does hateful I've had to hold upward out out 2 or 3 maps which weren't made alongside i of the original mapping API's.

If you lot are a fan of peachy maps you lot should likewise check-out Cartonerd's Favorite Maps of the Year. As good equally highlighting closed to of his favorite maps Kenneth Field has picked out closed to of the mapping trends in addition to movements that he has spotted inward cartography over the final year. With his park honesty Kenneth is non afraid to highlight closed to of the mapping trends in addition to map reporting which he finds non equally useful or informative.

Some of the maps I've chosen would in all likelihood never come inward into a Cartonerd round-up. However, whether you lot dear them or abhor them, I promise you lot convey equally much fun exploring them equally I had inward compiling this listing of the 's Maps of the Year (Part One).

No comments:

Post a Comment