Thursday, April 29, 2021

I've Constitute Your Town On Google Maps


In a vain drive to larn people to attempt in addition to part my NSFW map on social media I've added a picayune link to the map which creates a URL for the electrical current map view. The map is a collection of some of the rudest place-names to a greater extent than or less the world.

You tin hand the sack right away catch the URL address for a map thought in addition to insult your friends past times sharing the link on social media sites such equally Twitter. For representative y'all could insult your friends past times sending them a link to Bald Knob on the map, similar this:

"I've constitute your town on Google Maps - http://goo.gl/7IHyNr"

I'm certain y'all tin hand the sack come upward up alongside fifty-fifty improve insults. To link to a item map thought simply click on the 'Get Link' pick in addition to cutting & glue the address from your browser's URL address bar.

I've too renamed the map Your Town, mainly to render a picayune hint nigh i agency the map could hold out used to insult other people.

No comments:

Post a Comment