Thursday, April 15, 2021

The Acupuncture Map


I was actually impressed yesteryear to a greater extent than or less posters featured on the Landkarten Blog today. These adverts for an acupuncture concern practise to a greater extent than or less imaginary Google Maps for unlike parts of the trunk in addition to role map markers to highlight acupressure points.

Of shape I directly idea that these maps would last really slow to practise for existent amongst the Google Maps API.


Here's my Acupuncture map for the head. I'm a terrible creative soul in addition to hence delight excuse the ridiculous caput shape. To practise the caput shape on a Google Map I used Vasile Cotovanu's polygon masking wizard Geomask. Using Geomask it is possible to practise a doughnut type polygon which solely shows the map through the hole inward the doughnut polygon.

No comments:

Post a Comment